Uniko Challenge #49 – Wonderful World with Optional Twist THANKS
The current Uniko Challenge is in full swing and today The Design Team and Guest Designer are here to remind you that there is still time to join in on the fun.
We have another fun and easy challenge at the moment and we hope the Wonderful World around us will inspire you to play along. If you’d like even more of a challenge then please twist with us and create a card to say THANKS.
* You can use any products/stamps to enter the challenge, but we do LOVE to see you use your Uniko products. Plus, there is an extra chance to win a prize if you do 😉
* Share the challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge if possible 😉
We have the very talented Hannelie joining us again as our Guest Designer for this challenge. Her card is an absolute delight and so very creative. It’s sure to inspire you to play along.
I made this for the last Uniko Stamping Retreat back in the Summer. The technique station was all about playing with Brusho’s and I created this fun background using the Natures Treasures II Mask.
I’d normal avoid all this messy, as I like clean and simple! However, sometimes messy can be kept clean & simple by not adding too much fuss and layers to a design. I have done this by letting the leaves & ink take the limelight and just added a simple sentiment from Simply Said Blocks.
That’s all I have to inspire you, but some of The Design Team have more inspiration to share with you…
- Main Winner Chosen By the DT – £25 eGift Certificate
- Random Twist Winner – £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Random Uniko Stamps Winner – £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Top 3 Chosen By DT – 150 Loyalty Reward Points
You’ve got plenty of time to play along with this month’s challenge. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 26th October 2018 (7.00pm EDT).