Welcome to the November/December 2017 Uniko challenge. And what could be a better theme at this time of year than CHRISTMAS!
We’re hoping you’ll enjoy filling up our gallery – and your stash – with Christmas goodness and will play along with us here at Uniko.
* You can use any products/stamps to enter the challenge, but we do LOVE to see you use your Uniko products. Plus, there is an extra chance to win a prize if you do 😉
* Email entries welcome, just email a photo of your card to email@example.com and I will add it to the Uniko Flickr gallery and link up!
* Share the challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge if possible 😉
For this challenge we have the winner of Challenge #43 the awesomely talented Sue from Sue’s Card Craft joining us as our Guest Designer. Do go check out her blog, you’ll find loads of wonderful ideas and inspiration there.
Here’s her amazing card:
Fabulous isn’t it? Be sure to pop on over to her blog HERE and leave her some love.
Here is how I decided to get my festive on…
I’m absolutely loving the recently released Festive Sentiments clear stamp set, it has hardly left my desk since the release and mainly just to clean the stamps!
I wanted the sentiment to be the focus of the card and to appear to have a coloured shadow. It is a pretty simple technique, achieved by stamping the sentiment in a coloured ink, and then moving your card slightly down and to the side by literally a millimetre and stamping again in black ink.
I used my MISTI tool to place the sentiment and I made sure to slightly off centre it on my white card layer before stamping it in Island Indigo ink. I did practice a couple of times on scrap paper, to know how much to move my layer to achieve the shadow effect.
To finish the card off, I accented the sentiment with the holly berries and leaves from Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions and off centre layered my stamped layer with Island Indigo and Real Red card.
That’s all from me, but the Uniko Design team also have some Christmas inspiration to share, be sure to follow the links to their blogs below to find out more and I am sure they’d love a nice comment too 😉
CLICK HERE to see more from Jane
CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat
CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P
- Main Winner Chosen By the DT – £25 eGift Certificate
- Random Uniko Stamps Winner – £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Top 3 Chosen By DT – 150 Loyalty Reward Points
You’ve got plenty of time to play along with this month’s challenge. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 29th December 2017 (7.00pm EDT).