Welcome to the January/February, 2018 Uniko challenge – the first challenge of this New Year. As last year each challenge will be FIVE weeks long, giving a total of SIX challenges again this year.
This month we have the following challenge…
* You can use any products/stamps to enter the challenge, but we do LOVE to see you use your Uniko products. Plus, there is an extra chance to win a prize if you do 😉
* Email entries welcome, just email a photo of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it to the Uniko Flickr gallery and link up!
* Share the challenge graphic in your post and link back to the challenge if possible 😉
This month we have the winner of Challenge #44 Christmas, the awesomely talented Anita joining us as our Guest Designer.
Here’s her amazing card:
So clean and perfectly CAS. Be sure to pop on over to her blog HERE and leave her some love.
Here is how I was inspired by the challenge theme…
I had a basic idea of the supplies I wanted to use and a rough layout planned and went with the flow on that side of things! I needed to be inspired with my colours and turned to the current challenge over at Global Design Project, seen HERE and below.
I feel like its been ages since I joined in on a challenge and even longer since I joined in on one over there! I was OK with the Sweet Sugarplum and Bermuda Bay colours, but Peekaboo Peach threw me a little! I decided to use it as my base card colour and only have a small amount showing.
Whist creating my card I was quite pleased as how it came together. Now that it is finished and photographed I am not entirely keen on it! I feel I should have used the Large Background Polka Hearts instead of the Scattered Polka Dot Stencil and the sentiment could have done with being stamped a little higher!
I think it is good sometimes to make and share cards that you are not completely happy with, it shows that I don’t get it right every time and it gives you something to learn and build on from the next time you create.
That’s all from me, but the Uniko Design team also have some LOVELY inspiration to share, be sure to follow the links to their blogs below to find out more and I am sure they’d love a nice comment too 😉
CLICK HERE to see more from Jane
CLICK HERE to see more from Rahmat
CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P
Such a wonderful bunch of inspiration for you all! Are you ready to play along?
- Main Winner Chosen By the DT – £25 eGift Certificate
- Random Twist Winner – £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Random Uniko Stamps Winner – £4 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
- Top 3 Chosen By DT – 150 Loyalty Reward Points
You’ve got plenty of time to play along with this month’s challenge. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 23rd February 2017 (7.00pm EDT).